Our limited-time Essential Rewards program is back by popular demand and it's better than ever! We’ve made it easier to win and added simple ways to earn extra cash just by working with Bluecrew!
- More chances for an entry to our $10,000 sweepstakes - get one entry for every complete shift worked!
- New worker bonus!
- More $$ for referrals!
Ready to earn (and maybe even WIN) some extra cash? Essential Rewards is open to both new Bluecrew Crew Members and long-time members of our team and runs from July 19, 2021 through September 30, 2021. As you work for Bluecrew during that time, you can earn extra cash bonuses and collect entries for a chance to be one of two winners of our $10,000 big prize sweepstakes. Simply accept and work shifts (or refer a friend) in the Bluecrew app and watch as your Essential Rewards pile up.
Essential Rewards is active in all Bluecrew markets except for those in the state of Florida.
Here are the details about the 3 ways to earn and win:
#1: $10,000 Sweepstakes - One Entry per Shift!
The Essential Rewards Sweepstakes is a random drawing where two winning Crew Members will receive a $10,000 bonus! All Crew Members, new and experienced, can get entries for a chance to win this big cash prize simply by working shifts with Bluecrew. The drawing will take place at the end of August.
There are 2 easy ways to get an entry to win:
- Get 1 entry for every shift worked after your first 10 shifts from July 19 through August 31, 2021.
- Get 10 entries for every referral who works at least one shift July 19 - August 31, 2021. See #3 below for more details.
#2: New to Bluecrew? Earn A $200 Bonus for Every 15 Shifts Worked
Whether you’re signing up for Bluecrew for the first time or already on the app and looking to accept your first job with Bluecrew, we’re offering a $200 bonus for Crew Members who start working for the first time. This bonus offers extra earnings for every 15 complete shifts you work from July 19, 2021 through September 30, 2021. The more you work, the more times you can earn this easy payout (up to 3 times)!
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Join our crew! Sign up here and go through the onboarding process to become one of our W-2 Crew Members.
- Step 2: Start working! You have the control in the Bluecrew app to select the shifts and employers that interest you the most.
- Step 3: Earn! For every 15 complete shifts you work from July 19, 2021 through September 30 2021, you’ll receive a $200 bonus that is automatically added to your paycheck.
- Step 4: Keep working and stack up your rewards (max of 3 bonus payouts per person)! Plus, you’ll be earning entries into the $10k sweepstakes (details above).
#3: Get A $100 Referral Bonus When You Refer Friends
As an extra plus, we’re increasing referral bonuses so you can earn extra cash by referring friends, family members, and anyone else that you know!
How much can you earn?
- When one of your referrals creates an account with Bluecrew and works their first shift from July 19 through September 30, 2021, you get a $100 bonus.
- Get 10 entries into the $10k sweepstakes for every referral who works at least one shift.
How do you start referring friends?
Simply open up the Bluecrew app and click the button that says “GET EXTRA $” in the main menu. From there, you can use the “Share” button to share your personal referral link with contacts or post it on your social media accounts. Your referrals must be new to Bluecrew and sign up using your referral code.
Ready to start earning extra money and stacking up your bonus cash? Sign up today or download the Bluecrew app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive this bonus?
You will receive bonus payments as part of your weekly paycheck within two weeks of achieving the bonus criteria.
Does the bonus count towards overtime?
Yes, the shifts worked bonuses are included as part of your regular earnings to determine overtime pay. Referral bonuses are not eligible for overtime pay. Should you be eligible for overtime pay in any weeks covered by the bonus period, the bonus will be included as part of your earnings to determine your regular hourly rate of pay and recalculate weekly earnings as required for overtime purposes.
Will the bonus be taxed?
Yes, bonus payments are earned income and will be taxed the same as your regular wages. All standard withholdings apply.
If I work less than the required number of shifts am I eligible for a prorated bonus?
No, there is no prorated bonus. You, or your referral, must work the designated number of complete shifts to be eligible for the bonus.
Am I eligible for a bonus for working at any customers?
Yes, the bonus applies to complete shifts worked at any Bluecrew customer locations.
Am I eligible to collect several bonuses at once?
Yes, each bonus and its eligibility criteria is separate and a Crew Member may earn multiple bonuses within the time period. Also, eligibility and receipt of bonuses under the Essential Rewards program does not disqualify a Crew Member from earning additional bonuses that may be offered at or around the same time.
Terms and Conditions
Essential Rewards Sweepstakes: Terms and Conditions, July 19 to August 31, 2021
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
Timing and Sponsor
- The Working with Bluecrew Sweepstakes (this “promotion”) begins at 12:01 am UTC on July 19, 2021 and ends at midnight UTC on August 31, 2021 (the “promotion period”). Actions and shifts must occur entirely during the promotion period to qualify for entries, as further described below.
- This promotion is sponsored by Bluecrew, LLC, located at 2045 W Grand Ave, Ste B, PMB 63708 in Chicago, IL 60612-1577 (“sponsor”).
- To be eligible to enter this promotion (an eligible “Crew Member”), you must be:
-- an individual legal resident of California, Nevada, Illinois, Missouri, Colorado, Texas, Maryland, Virginia, District of Columbia, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Washington, Georgia, or Utah
-- at least 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your jurisdictions of residence, and
-- employed by Bluecrew LLC during the promotion period and through the date of distribution of prizes, as further described below.
- Corporate team members and employees of Bluecrew, Inc. (corporate team members), Bluecrew Customer Experience Managers, and other affiliates are not eligible to participate.
- This promotion applies to customer workplaces located in the following geographic areas (eligible customer workplaces): Los Angeles, San Francisco, Reno, St. Louis, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Seattle, and Springfield MO. Crew Members who do not work on any assignments in these geographic areas will not be eligible to participate, and shifts worked in other locations will not be counted for the purposes of determining entries (as described further below).
Note: This promotion is not open to the general public. If you are not an eligible Crew Member employed by Bluecrew LLC, you are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
How to Enter
- Crew Members can participate in and automatically enter the promotion via one or more of the entry methods described below:
-- For each shift worked (Monday through Sunday) during the promotion period after 10 eligible shifts, Crew Members who work at eligible customer workplaces through their Bluecrew Crew Member account will receive one entry.
-- Crew Members who refer another Crew Member who works at least one shift during the promotion period will receive 10 entries per referred Crew Member. Referred Crew Member must not have been eligible to work on Bluecrew before the promotion period and must create a Bluecrew account with the referring Crew Member’s unique referral link or use the referring Crew Member’s unique referral code when creating their account.
Random Drawing & Odds
- Within five business days following the conclusion of the promotion period, sponsor will select two entries in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the promotion period
- Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries that sponsor receives throughout the promotion period.
Prizes and Prize Notifications and Conditions
- Two winners will each receive a discretionary employment bonus equal to $10,000.
- By entering the promotion and/or by accepting a prize, you agree that the prize will be subject to all applicable withholding and tax requirements.
- Winners will be notified via email and through their Bluecrew Crew Member app via Intercom within five business days of the end of the promotion period. You must be employed by sponsor at the time of prize delivery in order to remain eligible to receive a prize. Prizes will be paid on a payroll date following the end of the promotion period.
- After sponsor confirms the winners, sponsor will post the winner’s names at https://www.bluecrewjobs.com/blog/essential-rewards-2-0-sweepstakes-winners.
- Sponsor may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in their sole discretion, change these terms or cancel this promotion at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend this promotion should viruses, worms, bugs, epidemic, pandemic, an Act of God, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond sponsor’s control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this promotion or submission of entries. Sponsor not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this promotion; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the promotion. Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (x) tampering with the entry process or the operation of this promotion or website; (y) acting in violation of these terms; or (z) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail address associated with any account used to enter the promotion at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these terms in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail address. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No greater than the number of prizes stated in these terms and conditions will be awarded. If any technical errors occur in the selection of a potential winner or if more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes being awarded as provided in these terms and conditions, Sponsor may award the prizes by random drawing from among all eligible claimants.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash. Sponsor may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Winners agree (for himself or herself and his or her heirs) that, by accepting a prize, sponsor will have no liability, and will be held harmless by the winners for any liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, including death, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this promotion, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of sponsor. You agree that sponsor’s decisions related to this promotion and the random drawing are final. Winners agree that, by participating in this promotion, sponsor may use a winner’s name, image or likeness in any manner and in any medium for sponsor’s promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.